Add to Calendar
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
By the end of the course, students should be able to do the following:
- Describe the history of the Code of Ethics, including the benefits to members and the public alike in having and enforcing the Code
- Differentiate between the various articles in the Code of Ethics
- Apply your knowledge of the articles to various scenarios involving potential violations of the Code of Ethics
- Breakdown and analyze the Professional Standards process, including the roles of various personnel and committees
- Synthesize your knowledge by going through the Professional Standards process based on a specific set of facts and determining whether a violation has occurred.