All About Addenda is a course about – you guessed it! – the various standard form addenda to the 2-T Offer to Purchase and Contract (“2-T”). Although these forms do not address all additions that a buyer or seller may want to make part of the 2-T, they certainly address many of the most common issues.
Licensees typically have a solid working knowledge of the 2-T itself but, due to the fact that the various addenda are very much transaction-specific, may not be as familiar with these sometimes incredibly integral and important forms. This course is designed to change that disconnect.
*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Nothing herein is or should be construed as legal advice. If you have a legal question, consult with a private attorney.
Learning Objectives for the Course
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- DEFINE the differences between amendments to a contract vs. addenda to a contract;
- DIFFERENTIATE between the various standard form addenda to the 2-T;
- ANALYZE particularly noteworthy standard form addenda to better understand their provisions and ensure proper completion;
- APPLY your knowledge by answering specific questions regarding the standard form addenda; and;
- SYNETHESIZE your knowledge by completing an exercises involving the 2-T , including incorporating several standard form addenda, based on a specific set of facts.